- Homoesoul Pulse oximeter mainly measures human oxygen saturation, perfusion index, and pulse rate. It is suitable for family, hospital (including use in internist/surgery, pediatrics, etc), physical care in sports and etc. What's more, it also suits elderly people over 60 years old, people who work more than 12 hours a day.
- How To Use: Turn the Pulse Oximeter on, put one of your fingers into the rubber hole of the oximeter. Then release the clamp, press the button, oximeter will go into the working state. The oximeter will automatically fall into standby or sleep mode after 10-15s seconds without a finger in it.
- Quicker & Easier Read: The oximeter adopt advanced sensing technology, the test results will be displayed on the screen quickly. No need to wait. The horizontal screen is a more user-friendly design, making the user easier to observe the displayed values.
- Water-resistant: note product is designed to withstand an accidental splash of water. Increasingly higher depths of water will render the product unusable. The product is water-resistant and not waterproof
- The fingertip clip is soft and easy to apply on different body parts and a wide range of finger sizes. This is comfortable to use without taking a blood sample from an artery. A buzzing alarm sounds when your measurements do not reach the standard point.
Size - 5.5 x 3 x 3 cms
Weight - 28 Gm