Charminar was built in 1591 by Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah to Commemorate the eradication of Plague, a deadly disease which was wide spread at that time. It was and is still known as a sign of Victory and pride for the people of Hyderabad Material-Crystal
Size - 10 x 10x 12 cms
Weight - 1022
Note: The image or product and physical product may differ slightly due to the photography effect.